Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

15 Nov 2014

50 Shades of Craftfest Christmas

As you may have guessed, I don't tend to write a lot on my blog. I like to add plenty of pics and links but the writing just isn't me. So today in my 50 shades of CraftFest Christmas I would like to show you some of the amazing things (well 50 things) you can buy this weekend. Click here to see the whole event online (hosted by Creative Connections). OR click on the caption under the photo to take you to the item details.
























































I hope I didn't miss anyone off - check out the creative connections page to see us all








1 comment: