Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

17 Jul 2014

Bulk Orders - Wedding Hand Fans

Uusually towards the beginning of the year I am busy with wedding orders (I can make wedding orders any time of the year though!). I had a few big orders this spring and I am looking forward to seeing the fans in use as most of my clients send me photos of the big day and the fans so I can see how my work in action!

The hardest part for me is finding somewhere for them all to dry! I was okay when I used to used my Mother-in-law's garage but now that we have moved I either use the spare bedroom or the roof terrace.

Hand fans 'drying' for a wedding in France last year - these are on the freezer in my Mother-in-laws garage


Hand fans for a wedding in Spain last month - drying on the spare bed!

Hand fans for a wedding this coming August in Hawaii (wish I was going!) these are drying on the roof terrace

I had 22 of these to paint but it was more like 44 as I had to paint both sides.....these Great Gatsby style hand fans went to America for a wedding with an art deco theme (last month)

These rhinestones were all individually glued on the front and back grip of 22 fans!


No comments:

Post a Comment