Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

2 Feb 2013

Colour Block Fans 2013

Colour block dresses are definitely on trend for 2013 and to compliment these dresses I am making a line of color block fans. This one is a red and black although I can customise a fan to any colour preference to match a special outfit or a preffered colour scheme.

ONLY $19.95
If you are interested in this fan or a different colour in the same style you can email me dengradesigns@hotmail.com or send me a message via my Etsy store - I post worldwide.


Outfits on the internet currently following the colour block trend

Click to enlarge
Victoria Beckham Color Block Shift Dress Red




Karen Millen DL201 Colourblock Dress Red Multi



No comments:

Post a Comment