Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

21 Jan 2013

Griffon Vultures

I have lived here for 8 years and I never take it for granted - there isnt a day that goes by when I don't look at the scenery in amazement to live in such a beautiful place. On the mountains, in the distance, is a lovely covering a white and even though it is cold here, the sky is still blue and when the sun shines there is still a bit of warmth.


This morning I was just nipping out to the PO to post my parcels (all my sales from over the weekend) and couldn't believe the sight I saw - about 50 Griffon Vultures all circling overhead - enjoying the thermals. I took a little video of them but the footage isnt as impressive as it was seeing them all so close. They must have been circling for about and hour (I have checked that all my dogs are still here - I wouldn't put it past the vultures to take one of them for a mid moring snack!)


No comments:

Post a Comment