Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

1 Dec 2012

Ouch! - Mulled Wine

Well it is the first of December and my little monster woke up all happy and ready for the fun day we had planned. With today being a Saturday I thought we would spent the entire day making Christmas trimmings, putting up the tree, making mulled wine, watching Christmas films.

That was until we just nipped out for a trip to the local market and I decided to shut my fingers in the door - OUCH! I can't do anything with my left hand now!

I am going to go and make some mulled wine to cheer myself up. The little monster is watching a Mickey Mouse dvd now and has forgotten all Christmas plans! Hopefully tomorrow we will be able trim up!

Here are some mulled wine ideas I found (click the caption to take you to the page)

Mulled Wine Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment