Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

25 Sep 2012

Dream Googling

Yes this is a very strange subject to write about on a blog! BUT for years and years now I have had strange and vivid dreams. I used to keep a dream diary when I was younger although I destroyed it thinking people might lock me up with the wierd dreams I had - I swear a dream psychologist would quit after meeting me. I often wonder if there are hidden messages in dreams that you need to listen to.
Anyway just recently I decided that maybe I should remember some of the 'keywords' or details of the dream and then Google these words and see what the search brought up.
Anyway I am slightly more scared now after last night's dream brought this up on the search!

Patient
Now although this scary looking skeleton didn't feature in my dream - I do have many dreams about people with long arms attacking me........so I am totally freaked out the subliminally this is what my dream 'googled'!

I will try and google more dreams in the future......watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment