Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

25 Aug 2012

TopHatter Bad Week!

It has been a bad couple of weeks for me on Tophatter. Once I was the only one selling 'lots' of charms and now there are so many (and as it is mainly US based I get undercut on postage). I am now trying to sell off the huge amount of charms I have as a 750g listing! there will be hundreds of charms in this listing! and it will be available on Tophatter in about 2.5 hours - on standby so I need a bid or else it wont get through to get the bids!!!........a bargain!!

This is exactly what you will receive

Just a selection of the charms!

No comments:

Post a Comment