Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

6 Aug 2012

Orce Medieval Market


Yesterday was the medieval market in Orce (my favourite). I had a really good spot and great people next to me. Ami came along and helped me set up (and we had a little disaster with the clothes rail that snapped!). I then spent the afternoon on my own and then Mum came along in the evening and helped me. It was really busy and SOOO many stalls (lots selling jewellery). With so much competition and very talented people I did really well so I am very happy. It has been a loooonnnngg weekend but I have enjoyed every minute......looking forward to Galera next week.

A big thank you to everyone that came along and said hello and supported the event. The entertainment was fabulous too - supplied by the Rapamont folk 










No comments:

Post a Comment