Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

5 Aug 2012

Castillejar - Medieval Market

Yesterday was the medieval market in Castillejar - slightly better organised than last year and I got a better spot (not on the slant like last time!). First time I got to use my new stall cover (what do you think?).  My new flower bracelets all sold out! It was a long day/night on my own and packing away wasnt as fun as it took me ages without any help!!! but still it was a very good day and finally I have some pennies in my pocket again!







A big thank you to everyone that came along and said hello and supported the day/evening.......TODAY and I heading off to Orce for the medieval market there!



No comments:

Post a Comment