Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

25 May 2012

Fish Pool - Orce

I had a busy week with orders for 'The Baking Co-operative' - the last delivery was on Friday afternoon in Orce so at the same time we decided to visit the fish pool there. It was the first time the little monster had been there to see the fish! (only 2 days previous my sister had been there and the pool was empty and no fish in! - being cleaned I guess!)

This is a natural spring......and believe it or not you can swim in it!

(checking out the pool with Papa)

(don't throw me in Papa)

(Some of the fish)


(Playing pooh sticks with Papa)


(what happened to my 'pooh stick'?)


(This is a picture taken in the pool back in 2004 - trying to catch the fish.......unsuccessfully!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment