Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

18 May 2012

Fancy a Walk?

My sister has got the car today so I have to walk to the Post Office........fancy coming along for a stroll?......here we go then.........

(out my gate)

(down the road just below my cave - note little dog to left....there happens to be another hiding behind the post!...my dog!......he came along with me for the stroll!)

(past the partridge)

(the view)

(a nice garden I have to walk past)

(the cat wasnt really bothered about me and Hobo)

(a little road on my journey)

(a cut through to the road below to get to the bank!)

(The Post Office! - actually located inside the Town Hall)

No comments:

Post a Comment