Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

10 Apr 2012

Ten for Tuesday

1. Went shopping and had a cheeky G&T with broad bean and serrano ham as the free tapas

2. The little monster experienced his first 'popping candy'

3. Picked up some fresh organic asparagus from a friend

4. My other half cooked me fresh fish and salad for tea
5. The little monster enjoyed his pasta tea
6. Had to make a name bracelet for one of my neighbours
7. Made some earrings to go with the name bracelets
8. Fell in love with this Caroline Rose Art collage

9. Decided I am going to make some onion bhajees tomorrow
10. My sister got a lot of baking orders from our baking list this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment