Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

27 Apr 2012

Original Paintings By Jax

Another talented local person. Jackie paints fabulous paintings. These are 2 of my favourites (although they are already sold)

About the artist


My name is Jacquie Goulding and I have lived in rural Andalucia for almost 7 years. I am originally from England. I find the scenery here in Spain stunning. There are amazing sunsets and the colours of wild flowers, almond blossom and poppy fields in the Spring and trees in the area are an inspiration.

My style is abstract realism and the subjects of my paintings come from a range of places. Andalucia has a long history of Moorish influence, and being close to the North African border this can be seen in some of my work.

I love bright, bold colours that seem to reflect the way of life in this part of Spain. I hope you enjoy my paintings.

I can ship to most parts of the world.

I take commissions, perhaps to match your colour scheme or home-style.

Click here to see more of her work

Click here to see her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment