Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

30 Apr 2012

My Favourite Painting

Unfortunately I have no idea who painted this - I bought it in an art gallery in Staithes (N. Yorkshire) about 10 years ago. I love it so much because it is a painting of the sea (and I miss the sea), it is painted on a piece of driftwood (one of my favourite materials), it was from N Yorkshire (like me), I bought it in Staithes (one of my favourite coastal towns) and it says 'I long to walk along the shore and watch the waves roll in' and that is very 'me'.  I wish I knew who painted it as I would buy more items! There are items available on Etsy but nothing that 'jumps out' at me and makes me want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment