Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

23 Mar 2012

Crochet Friday!

Last Friday was my first sewing lesson! This Friday was my first crochet lesson. I can't believe how easy both are - not sure why I have never done either before now!


I'm really desperate to buy some wool now and get started (the above wool is some I picked up in the local shop). We covered the basics but that is all I really need for now (for what I want to be doing).

The lesson had to end at 1.30pm so I could go and pick the little monster up from nursery (I could have stayed all day, sat in the sunshine with lovely company and scenery).

I will have a little play over the weekend when the little monster is having a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment