Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

1 Jan 2012

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

A new year, fresh new ideas, new crafts to learn.........I am so excited!
I have started a January sale in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/dengradesigns
Just add the code JANSALE to your purchase to qualify for 10% discount. This offer is valid throughout January!

Also keep an eye on my facebook page as I am going to do a photo tag competition - Every month I will be adding a special 'Dengra Designs Giveaway' - just tag yourself (and anyone else) in the photo to qualify and at the end of the month all the names will be put into the draw and the winner will receive all the items in the photo!

See my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/dengradesigns and look under 'photos' for the latest monthly giveaway prize. (I will post it worldwide so it doesnt matter where you live! - get tagging)

No comments:

Post a Comment