Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

29 Aug 2011

Already thinking of Christmas

At this time of the year I am already thinking about designs for Christmas. I would love to make all my own decorations but never seem to find the time to do so as I am always busy with Christmas orders.

I love looking at other peoples designs and this one just caught my eye today. I think it is such a simple idea yet very effective.



These are little peanuts!
They start as roasted, unsalted peanuts and are transformed into charming cuteness with acrylic paint, sharpie marker, bent wire, chenille stems, boiled wool, cotton fluff, bakers twine, map pins, acorns and fusion glue. I feel like a little elf working in my little workshop with my little tools making them come to life. Santa would be proud!

Click here to view/buy

No comments:

Post a Comment