Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

1 May 2011

Back on the Carboot



After 2 Sundays of not being able to get over to the carboot to sell my items, I should be able to be there from now on (weather permitting!). I have been busy making items for communions and personalised bracelets so I am hoping to have all these available on my stall. I will be taking orders and making bracelets during the morning too. Yesterday was our monthly 'Pure Indulgence Day' and I sold 5 of my bracelets there so they are quite popular.
I am aiming to be there about 7.30am until 1.30pm every Sunday if you want to pop along and say hello

No comments:

Post a Comment