Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

9 Apr 2011

What a week

It has been a very up and down week this week. I have a deadline for Monday 11th April to get 81 wedding invites made and dispatched (and each one has got a handpainted vase on the front) and I had 4 big 'hen night' orders to make and dispatch before today! so it, as you can imagine, has been a hectic week!

On top of all that I am now going to be stocking a local shop with handmade greetings cards (as from Monday 11th) and I no longer have any made so I have to get cracking with a full range of greetings cards to fill a spinner floor standing display!!!!
As well as all the above, my father-in-law was admitted into hospital in Granada (1.5 hours away) and I have had to take my husband there twice this week so he can stay over night and look after him (he is taking it in turns with his brothers and sister). Unfortunately we had a call last night to say he might not make the weekend so it is a terribly sad time. Thank goodness I am busy with orders to give me something to concentrate on!

I am typing this whilst waiting for my wedding invitation inserts to print, then it is the rest of the day cutting and sticking. Thanks Mum for taking Alejandro to the market with you so I can get on!!!!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment