Living in Spain and bringing up a Spanglish family during the current 'crisis' and trying various ways to make some 'dinero'. Enjoying life in the sun, crafting and blogging as much as possible.

28 Feb 2011

Happy Andalucia Day

Feliz día de Andalucía!!!
Yes today is Andalucia day - yet another excuse for a fiesta! plus this week is another holiday week. This isn't a national holiday week - just purely for Andalucia.....the reason being that Andalucia holds it's main fiesta in August so because August is already a national holiday, and they don't want to feel cheated out of a holiday, Andalucia made this week the 'semana blanca' and all the children are off school for the week. Well I am sure it is this whole laid back approach to life that is the reason most people move to Spain! I know for sure it was one of the reasons I came here.

Any with this in mind I have made the treasury for Etsy a tribute to the sun and blue sky of Andalucia.
Oh and I also purchased some more items yesterday - ready to embark on my new line of crafts (watch this space.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment